Number and Place Value
- To recognise the place value of each digit in a three digit number
- To write numbers up to a 1000 using digits
- To write numbers up to a 1000 using words
- To use part, part whole to partition numbers in different ways
- Mental maths To identify what odd or even number comes after a given number e.g. What odd number comes before 301? What are the next four even numbers after 196?
- hundreds, tens, ones, place value, digit, position, thousand, partition, odd, even, after, before, next