Stone Age Exploration and Knowledge
Year 3 have been learning about the Stone Age. At Valence House, We had a wonderful time making pots, learning about daily life and handling artefacts.
- We made clay pots in the style of the Beaker Culture.
- We learnt about the burial rituals of the stone age.
- We explored how deer leg tendons were used as sewing thread.
- We learnt how animal skins and furs were used as clothing.
- We discovered how stone age people created weapons and tools.
- We created fire in the same way as our ancestors did in 2,250BC!